Hi there future partners! This coming Saturday, April 16, Uber is going NORTH! Uber will be holding a 1-day partner sign-up event at SM novaliches. Here are the details:
THE UBER ROADSHOW: SM NOVALICHES
1-Day Partner Signup Event + UberMATCH
WHERE: SM Novaliches Activity Center, Quezon City
WHEN: Saturday at 10am-7pm on April 16, 2016
HOW: Refer below for the requirements to join
Get personal assistance from Uber for document uploads and TNVS processing. Plus, you’ll be ACTIVATED and READY to drive in just ONE day! Just submit complete requirements (see below) at the Roadshow.
Aside from this, there’s another reason for you to join the SM Novaliches Uber Roadshow this Saturday… Uber is launching UberMATCH
Ano ang UberMATCH?
Naghahanap ka ba ng Driver? May kotse ka, pero wala pang driver? O gusto mo maging Uber Driver pero walang kotse?
Pagkakataon nyo na! Tutulungan kayo ng UberMATCH na maghanap ng driver or operator. Uber will match you to a driver or operator based on certain criteria (like location, preferred commission scheme, etc). You’ll get to meet and talk with potential partners during the event. First come first served ito mga partners at drivers so make sure dumating ng maaga at mag-register sa SM Novaliches Roadshow on Saturday.
This is your chance to find and meet your future Uber Partner so you can both start driving and earning!
How to Join the Uber Roadshow?
Join the Uber Roadshow and get ACTIVATED immediately in 3 EASY Steps:
First, register for an Uber Partner Account here. All you need to do is provide your Name, Email, Mobile Number and you’re done!
NOTE: You DON’T need to upload any document nor complete your profile. You can do this on-site at the Onboarding.
3. Bring ONLY 3 Documents
- PRO Driver’s License
2. NBI and/or Police Clearance
3. ORCR or Sales Invoice
- Professional Driver’s License
- NBI Clearance AND/OR Police Clearance (If Police Clearance, kelangan ihabol ang NBI within 3 weeks)
- OR/CR (or Sales Invoice) of the vehicle*
If HINDI ikaw ang may-ari ng sasakyan…
- Magdala ng valid Proof of Filipino Citizenship of the vehicle owner (Accepted docs: NSO Birth Certificate, and/or Driver’s License)
- Huwag kalimutang papirmahan sa vehicle owner ang Notarized SPA with Vehicle Owner [ Download Link 1 | Download Link 2 ]. It’s better if makakasama ang may-ari ng sasakyan sa event, upang ma-avail ang FREE notary services sa Uber Roadshow. If hindi makakapunta ang may-ari ng sasakyan, ipa-notarize muna ito bago pumunta.
- OR/CR or Sales Invoice must be under the name of the person applying for TNVS [Tandaan, ayon kay LTFRB, ang TNVS Applicant = VEHICLE OWNER. Ibig sabihin, lahat ng TNVS requirements ay dapat under sa pangalan ng VEHICLE OWNER.]