Need to add a driver in your Uber Partner Account?
- Make sure that you’ve already created your account as an Uber Partner. In case you need, here’s a step-by-step guide how to sign-up as an Uber Partner).
- If the driver you want to add is already an existing Uber driver under a different operator, you can request for a Driver Transfer (click on the link for the guide).
Here’s how to add a driver in your Uber Partner Account:
There’s a slideshow at the end showing the step by step screen of your Uber Partner Dashboard. You can skip to that if you’re more visual. 😉
STEP 2: Go to Settings and Select “Fleet”
Click on the upper left corner (three lines) and Select “Fleet”
STEP 2: Click “ADD NEW DRIVER”
Input all the details of your driver. Some notes:
- Email address: this will be used to login in the Uber Driver App, this is also where Uber will email updates and incentives.
- Mobile Number: riders will see this number in the Uber Rider App which they will contact so make sure that this number is correct and accessible to your driver.
- Password: the password you will nominate will be the password that your driver will use to login in the Uber Driver App.
STEP 3: Upload Driver Documents
After creating the Driver Profile, you need to upload the driver requirements. Make sure that the driver’s documents are all valid when you upload them.
- Professional Driver’s License
- NBI Clearance
How to update your Driver’s Profile:
In case you need to update some details in your driver’s profile (ie. mobile number, email address, or password) or upload missing/expired documents, you can do so via: