Due to public demand, Uber brings back Uber Caravan 2 this Saturday, March 12!
Para sa mga hindi naka-attend noong nakaraang Uber Caravan last February, para ito sa inyo! Attend this Uber Caravan 2 on Mar. 12, 2016 at 3F SMX Convention Center, SM Aura from 10am-6pm.
Uber will personally assist and guide you through partner sign-up, document upload and processing, TNVS accreditation and activation, onsite notary public— get ACTIVATED all in one place and one day! Get your questions answered and get personal assistance! PLUS Special Partner giveaways to all participants! RSVP below.
WHAT: Uber Sign-up Caravan 2
WHEN: 10am-6pm, Sat, Mar. 12, 2016
WHERE: 3F SMX Convention Center, SM Aura, BGC
But aside from personal assistance and guidance during registration and TNVS submission, there’s a MORE IMPORTANT reason why you should onboard now than later!
Uber will increasing their service fee to 25% for New Partners from March 14, 2016 onwards!
This is applicable to newly registered vehicles from March 14 onwards, and will also apply to vehicles registered before March 14 but have not submitted a COMPLETE TNVS application (by March 30). Before they the service fee increase, they are giving a chance to interested Partners to still avail of the 20% transaction fee. Read below for the requirements.
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE to register your vehicles at the 20% Service Fee during UBER CARAVAN 2!
And we suggest you take this opportunity! Sign up at the Uber Caravan 2. You’ll thank us later 😉
How can you remain at 20%?
- For NEW Partners, ALL vehicles registered on this event will remain at 20%. So make sure you register on March 12, 2016 at the Uber Caravan 2! All partner registrations after March 12 will be at 25%.
- Para sa mga existing Partners, make sure that you SUBMIT your complete TNVS requirements before March 30, 2016 to remain at 20% transaction fee ONLY! Otherwise if you submit later than March 30, your service fee/transaction fee INCREASE to 25%!
So how do you join the Caravan? Continue below to know the requirements to join the Uber Caravan 2!
How to Join the Uber Caravan?
Join the Uber Sign-up Caravan in 3 EASY Steps:
First, register for an Uber Partner Account here. All you need to do is provide your Name, Email, Mobile Number and you’re done!
NOTE: You DON’T need to upload any document nor complete your profile. You can do this on-site at the Caravan.
After creating your Partner Account, you’re good to go to the Caravan (just bring the docs at #3)! But based on experience, there’s usually a lot of people at Uber’s events; it takes about 2-4 hours before you get your turn. So we highly recommend you RSVP to the event via the steps below.
To be PRIORITIZED at the event;
- Confirm your attendance, RSVP here: http://bit.ly/ubermnlcaravan2
- Print/screenshot the event invite below [Click here to Download Invite]
*Please be patient since the last time they had the Uber Caravan, people who RSVP-ed were still required to wait due to the volume of applicants.
3. Bring Three (3) Documents
- Professional Driver’s License
- NBI Clearance
- OR/CR (or Sales Invoice) of the vehicle*
If HINDI ikaw ang may-ari ng sasakyan…
- Magdala ng valid Proof of Filipino Citizenship of the vehicle owner (Accepted docs: NSO Birth Certificate, and/or Driver’s License)
- Huwag kalimutang papirmahan sa vehicle owner ang Notarized SPA with Vehicle Owner [ Download Link 1 | Download Link 2 ]. It’s better if makakasama ang may-ari ng sasakyan sa event, upang ma-avail ang FREE notary services sa Uber Caravan. If hindi makakapunta ang may-ari ng sasakyan, ipa-notarize muna ito bago pumunta.
- OR/CR or Sales Invoice must be under the name of the person applying for TNVS [Tandaan, ayon kay LTFRB, ang TNVS Applicant = VEHICLE OWNER. Ibig sabihin, lahat ng TNVS requirements ay dapat under sa pangalan ng VEHICLE OWNER.]