Hi Partners! You should have heard by now that Uber released a new service — UberPOOL in Manila.
Have you experienced UberPOOL? Do you think it helps lessen cars on the road? Share with us your experiences and tips on the comment below.
- UberPOOL allows riders to share their rides with other riders. UberPOOL matches requests from riders if they’re coming from the same area, heading in the same direction, at the same time.
- The idea is to help decongest the roads since it’s NOT 1 car = 1 rider anymore.Multiple riders can share the same car if they are heading the same direction.
- Destination should be fixed, CANNOT be changed anymore.
- Rider CANNOT make multiple stops
- 1-2 riders ONLY per UberPOOL request; if >2 riders should request UberX instead
- Rider cannot be late: after 2 mins, driver can cancel (as a courtesy to other uberPOOL co-riders)
- Driver should accept UberPOOL requests even if ayaw ng first rider (dahil pinili nya ang uberPOOL)
- Sundan ang Waze para sa most efficient route and pick-up sequence (Refer to the checklist icon at upper left)
- Rider’s fare is 20% cheaper than uberX
- Uber’s Service Fee is different: unmatched trip- 10% service fee | matched trip – 35% service fee
Kailangan bang idrop-off muna ang unang uberPOOL rider bago ihatid ang kasunod?
How many minutes to wait before cancelling?
Can riders change destination mid-trip?
NO. Dahil magugulo ang route na kinalculate ng app.
Also, the uberPOOL rider is given an exact & fixed fare based on the destination they entered; so RIDER CANNOT CHANGE DESTINATION.
TIP: You can advise the rider to request an uberX instead if they want to be able to change destination.
Can riders make multiple stops?
NO. Dahil maghihintay at madedelay ang ibang co-riders sa UberPOOL.
Also, the uberPOOL rider is given an exact & fixed fare based on the destination they entered; so RIDER CANNOT MAKE MULTIPLE STOPS.
TIP: You can advise the rider to request an uberX instead if they want to be able to make multiple stops.
How much service fee for UberPOOL trips?
Here are some tips for you to have a smooth trip in UberPOOL:
PRO TIP #1: Always inform your current rider if you’re going to pick-up a second or third rider.
Let them know na magaantay kayo ng maximum of 2 minutes for the next rider. Sabihin nyo, in UberPOOL, PATIENCE is the rider. Haha! 😉
NOTE: Makakatanggap din ng notification ang mga UberPOOL riders kung sino ang magiging co-rider nya at saan ang pick-up nya.
PRO TIP #2: ALWAYS follow the order of pick-up and drop-off ayon sa application.
Dahil kina-calculate ng app ang most efficient and effective route for the trips.
PRO TIP #3: If may nag-request, ALWAYS accept.
DON’T CANCEL or NOT accept an UberPOOL request dahil sinabihan kayo ng naunang rider na ‘wag tanggapin. Wag magpa-pressure kasi alam naman nila na UberPOOL ang ni-request nila at posible na may maka-match silang rider. I-advise sila na mag-UberX if ayaw nila ng may kasabay.
If you don’t accept the UberPOOL request, masmababa din ang kikitain nyo.
PRO TIP #4: DO NOT allow riders to make multiple stops or change destination.
They can always request for an uberX.
UberPOOL Partner Training Video – Tagalog
UberPOOL Partner Training Video – English
Hope this article helped. Let us know in the comments sections if you have any questions or suggestions. You can also reach us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to Like UberMNLTips on Facebook and subscribe to our blog for more practical tips and latest updates and promos!