For Uber Partners using Android, have you experienced this Uber Partner App Time and Date Error?
Here’s how you can troubleshoot (this applies even for locked devices):
- Go to Settings (swipe done the Notifications Panel and tap on the GEAR icon) *For Uber locked devices, double tap the settings icon and do everything quickly*
- Select on “Date and Time”
- Uncheck “Automatic Date & Time”
- Uncheck “Automatic Time Zone”
- Choose “Set Time” and set it 5 minutes advance
- Run UberPartner App
- Sign in and Go Online
This should work. This is also how they troubleshoot this in SM Aura.
Do this first before going to Uber Office to save yourself time and hassle. Let us know if it worked for you.
Here’s a quick video on how to do it. However, this is done using Sony phone with no error. But the process is the same. Hope this helps. #UberON
If you want to get more Partner Tips and drive smarter, subscribe to our mailing list!